Bees are vital for pollination and these funny bee jokes are vital for pollinating your sense of humor! So we’re glad you made a beeline for our hilarious bee jokes and puns! We’ve been a hive of activity gathering them together, so we hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Hilarious Bee Jokes & Puns
We don’t mean to “drone” on but we think you’ll love these bee jokes!
1. What do you call a bee you can’t understand?
A mumble bee.
2. Why did the bees go on strike?
Because they wanted more honey and shorter working flowers.
3. What did the queen bee say to the naughty bee?
4. Where did Noah keep his bees?
In his archive.
5. If you have a bee in your hand, what do you have in your eye?
Beauty, because beauty is in the eye of the bee-holder.
6. What do bees use to build roads?
7. What do you call a bee who keeps dropping things?
A fumble bee.
8. What kind of bees make milk?
9. Where do bees go on holiday?
10. What do bees say when they return to the hive?
“Honey, I’m home.”
11. What do you say to a nosey bee?
Mind your own buzziness.
12. What do you call a bee who’s always complaining?
A grumble bee.
13. Who was the first bee to go into space?
14. What did the bee in the hot tub say?
Swarm in here.
15. What’s more dangerous than being with a fool?
Fooling with a bee.
16. Where do bees sit?
On their bee-hinds.
17. What do bees style their hair with?
18. What do you call a bee who prefers nectar to pollen?
19. What do bees write in their Valentine’s cards?
Honey bee mine.
20. What animals are smarter than talking parrots?
21. Where do bees go after they get married?
22. What do you call someone who wants a pet bee?
23. Why did the bee go to the doctor?
It had hives.
24. Who’s a bee’s favorite singer?
Sting, or Bee-yonce.
25. What do bees use for bird watching?
26. What do bees do with their honey?
They cell it.
27. What do you call a bee who lives in America?
28. Why are A’s like flowers?
Because bees come after them.
29. How do you fight a killer bee?
With a buzz-ooka.
30. What’s a bee’s favorite Disney movie?
Beauty And The Bees.
31. What’s black and yellow and flies at 30,000 feet?
A bee on an airplane.
32. How do bees get to class?
By school buzz.
33. What do you call a bee who’s having a bad hair day?
34. What kind of bee can’t make up its mind?
35. What do you get if you cross a bee with a door bell?
A hum dinger.
36. What type of haircuts do bees prefer?
37. What does a queen bee do when she burps?
She issues a royal pardon.
38. Why do bees hum?
Because they can’t remember the words.
39. What do bees chew?
40. Why did the bee cross the road?
41. What’s a bee’s favorite puppet show?
42. What do you call a bee explorer?
43. What buzzes, is black and yellow and goes along the bottom of the sea?
A bee in a submarine.
44. Which flowers do bees prefer?
45. Why did the bee get married?
Because he found his honey.
46. Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use honey combs.
47. What do you call a bee who’s a sore loser?
A cry ba-bee.
48. What did the bee say to the flower?
49. What’s a bee’s favorite pop group?
The Bee Gees, or the Bee-tles.
50. What happened to the bee who got swatted by one of the walking dead?
He turned into a zom-bee.
51. What’s a bee’s favorite dance music?
52. What’s a bee’s favorite sport?
53. What did the spider say to the bee?
Your honey or your life.
54. What’s a bee’s favorite book?
The Great Gats-bee.
52. What’s a bee-line?
The shortest distance between two buzz stops.
53. Who’s a bee’s favorite artist?
54. Where do bees keep their money?
In a honey box.
55. What bee is good for your health?
56. What kind of guns do bees use?
57. What happened to the bee who couldn’t stop eating?
He got chub-bee.
58. What do you call a bee born in May?
59. Why did the honey bee queen’s dessert wobble when she tried to eat it?
Because it was royal jelly.
60. What do you get when you cross a bee with a racing dog?
A greyhound buzz.
61. What’s a bee’s favorite precious stone?
62. What do bees order at McDonalds?
63. What goes zub, zub?
A bee flying backwards.
64. What did the husband bee say to his wife bee on their 30th anniversary?
Nothing, bees don’t live that long.
65. What do you call a dead bee?
66. I went to the bee keepers to buy some bees.
All the bees had price tags on them except one.
It was a freebie.
67. Why do bees stay in the hive in the winter?
68. What do you call a beehive without an exit?
69. What does a wasp say when it’s having an identity crisis?
To bee or not to bee?
70. Who is a bee’s favorite children’s author?
71. What’s the best part of a bee relationship?
The honeymoon period.
72. How did the Japanese sauce say hello to the bee?
73. What do bees wear to the beach?
74. Who is a bee’s favorite classical music composer?
75. Communism first took off in the insect kingdom when a wary wasp joined the cagey bee.