Here at LaffGaff we love facts and fun trivia, and we also love a good laugh too, of course. After all, laughter really is the best medicine. So what could be better than this great selection of funny trivia questions with answers?
We hope you have as much fun trying them out as we did putting them together. Be warned – the answers aren’t as obvious as they appear to be.
If you need a funny name for your quiz team, be sure to check out our funny trivia team names too.
Funny Quiz Questions
Below are 24 funny trivia questions where the answers are blindingly obvious. Or are they?
1. What color are aircraft black boxes?
2. In which U.S. state was Tennessee Williams born?
3. What kind of animal is the jackrabbit?
4. How long is New Zealand’s Ninety Mile Beach?
5. What is the main ingredient of Bombay Duck?
6. What do honey bees collect?
Pollen and nectar.
7. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
Mount Everest (even though it hadn’t been discovered, it still existed!)
8. What kind of animal is a prairie dog?
9. In which month does Russia celebrate the October Revolution?
10. Which country was the Caesar salad invented in?
11. Why type of musical instrument is the English horn?
12. After which animal are the Canary Islands named?
13. How long did the 100 years war last?
14. What kind of animal is the firefly?
It’s a winged beetle.
15. What is a camel hair brush made from?
Squirrel, goat or ox fur.
16. What color is blueberry jam?
17. Which country do kiwifruit originate from?
18. In which country are Panama hats made?
19. In which month does the German festival of Oktoberfest mostly take place?
20. How many months have 28 days in them?
12 (every month has at least 28 days).
21. Where did India ink originate?
22. What color is a purple finch?
23. From the intestines of which animal is cat gut normally made?
Sheep, goats and horses.
24. From which country do French fries originate?
More Fun Trivia Questions
- Animal Trivia Questions.
- Bar Trivia Questions.
- Bible Trivia Questions.
- Christmas Trivia Questions.
- Christmas Trivia Questions For Kids.
- Easy Trivia Questions.
- Geography Trivia Questions.
- Halloween Trivia Questions.
- Harry Potter Trivia Questions.
- History Trivia Questions.
- Movie Trivia Questions.
- Music Trivia Questions.
- Science Trivia Questions.
- Sports Trivia Questions.
- Thanksgiving Trivia Questions.
- Trivia Questions For Kids.