Why should the adults have all the trivia fun at Christmas? Here’s a great selection of easy Christmas trivia questions for kids. How many do you know the answer to?
21 Christmas Trivia Questions For Kids
1. According to the song, what color is Rudolph the reindeer’s nose?
2. What type of meat do we traditionally eat for Christmas dinner?
3. When Jesus was born he was visited by three wise men. What gifts did they bring him?
Gold, frankincense and myrrh.
4. In the song, “The Twelve Days Of Christmas” how many gold rings are there?
5. Under which type of plant are people supposed to kiss at Christmas time?
6. According to the Christmas song “Jingle Bells,” what is it fun to ride in?
A one-horse open sleigh.
7. When Santa got stuck up the chimney what did he begin to shout, according to the popular song?
“You boys and girls won’t get any toys if you don’t pull me out.”
8. Which saint is celebrated on the 26th December?
9. What type of calendar do you use to count down to Christmas Day?
An Advent calendar.
10. According to the popular song, what was the name of the snowman who was brought to life by a magical silk hat?
Frosty the Snowman.
11. What type of animals pull Santa’s sleigh?
12. What are Santa’s little helpers called?
13. Complete the title of this popular Christmas carol, “O Little Town Of …”
14. Santa Claus is also known as which saint?
15. What type of bird who’s name begins with the letter ‘R’, do you often see on Christmas cards?
16. Joseph was Jesus’ father. What was his job?
He was a carpenter.
17. Where does Santa Claus live?
The North Pole.
18. What guided the three wise men to find the baby Jesus?
19. What do we leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
Cookies and milk.
20. What color is the Grinch, who stole Christmas?
21. What are Frosty the Snowman’s eyes made from?
Kids Christmas Trivia Quiz
If you enjoyed these Christmas trivia questions for kids, why not have a go at all our other fun free trivia questions too, such as these: