We’re big fans of cryptic riddles and brain teasers here at LaffGaff. And we love Christmas too. So what better way to celebrate the festive season than with these brain teasing cryptic Christmas Carol riddles.
Every answer is the title of a famous Christmas Carol. How many can you get? Try them now, but be warned – they’re difficult!
Cryptic Christmas Carol Riddles
1. No noise when it’s dark.
2. Impolite aquatic animal without traveller’s lodge, the communist snooped before horse’s guide at a high cost.
3. Small Scottish trio of rulers.
4. Not at home in a trough.
5. Small ass.
6. Floor of ship with the buildings used for events.
7. The dozen twenty-four-hour periods of religious festival.
8. Fifteenth letter to move towards everything archaic you devoted.
9. Circle before small settlement of shortened Elizabeth, meadow and edge of cloth.
10. Listen, the harbinger spiritual beings make musical sounds with the voice.
11. At the same time as guardians viewed their groups of sheep.
12. Deity cease work, you archaic happy and honorable males.
13. Enclosed by the dreary middle part of the coldest season.
14. Chime of bell happily not off, a long way above ground.
15. The original without the Spanish.
16. Morally right ruler at what time first part of sealed underground tank goes before first part of rope with noose.
17. The evergreen shrub with the evergreen climbing plant.
18. Alcoholic drink with seabird and metal devices that make ringing sounds.
More Fun Riddles
If you liked these cryptic Christmas Carol riddles, be sure to have a go at all our other riddles and brainteasers too, including these:
- Bumper Riddles Collection.
- Christmas Riddles.
- Christmas Riddles For Kids.
- Cryptic Christmas Movie Riddles.
- Cryptic Movie Riddles.
- Dirty Adult Riddles.
- Easy Riddles For Kids.
- Fun Soccer Riddles For Kids.
- Funny Bible Riddles.
- Halloween Riddles For Kids.
- Hard Riddles.
- Math Riddles.
- Short Riddles.
- Thanksgiving Riddles For Kids.
- The Best Riddler Riddles.
- Tricky Riddles For Adults & Teens.
- Valentine’s Day Riddles.
- What Am I? Riddles.