Here at LaffGaff we love cryptic riddles. And we also love Christmas movies. So what better combination than these fiendishly cryptic Christmas movie riddles.
Every answer is the title of a famous Christmas movie. How many can you get?
Cryptic Christmas Movie Riddles
1. Bart’s dad to lend money?
Home Alone. (Homer loan)
2. Seabird after alcoholic drink, every route.
Jingle All The Way. (Gin gull all the way)
3. Francisco’s beginning with black liquid, scratches the film.
Santa Claus: The Movie. (San tar claws the movie)
4. Horror movie with clown observed amazement before complete existence.
It’s A Wonderful Life. (It saw wonder full life)
5. First letter comes before cross assembly, motor vehicle acting part.
A Christmas Carol. (A criss mass car role)
6. Naughty Spanish saint with a thank you.
Bad Santa. (Bad san ta)
7. Adult male comes after the frozen water vapour.
The Snowman. (The snow man)
8. In what way the spoilsport pilfered religious celebration.
How The Grinch Stole Christmas. (How the grinch stole christmas)
9. Slang Irishman with short Ecstasy tablets on one occasion raised the opposite of off a festive season.
Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas. (Mick E’s once up on a Christmas)
10. Roman four in middle of King Cole and end of city.
Nativity. (Nat IV ity).
More Fun Riddles
If you liked these cryptic Christmas movie riddles, check out our other riddles and brainteasers too, including these:
- Bumper Riddles Collection.
- Christmas Riddles.
- Christmas Riddles For Kids.
- Cryptic Christmas Carol Riddles.
- Cryptic Movie Riddles.
- Dirty Riddles For Adults
- Easy Riddles For Kids.
- Fun Soccer Riddles For Kids.
- Funny Bible Riddles.
- Halloween Riddles For Kids.
- Hard Riddles.
- Math Riddles.
- Short Riddles.
- Thanksgiving Riddles For Kids.
- The Best Riddler Riddles.
- Tricky Riddles For Adults & Teens.
- Valentine’s Day Riddles.
- What Am I Riddles.