These trivia questions for kids are sure to keep even the brightest young minds entertained and challenged. After all, why should adults get all the quizzing fun? Here we have a range of questions varying in difficulty from the easy to the not-so-easy. So test yourself now and see how many of these kids trivia questions you can answer.
31 Fun Trivia Questions For Kids
How many of our fun free trivia questions for kids will you get right? Good luck!
1. Great Whites and Hammerheads are what type of animals?
2. According to legend, who led a gang of merry outlaws in Sherwood Forest in Nottingham, England?
3. How many legs does a spider have?
4. What is the name of the pirate in Peter Pan?
5. He’s “smarter than the average bear”, but what’s the name of the most famous resident of Jellystone Park?
6. How many rings make up the symbol of the Olympic Games?
7. According to the Dr. Seuss book, who stole Christmas?
8. In which continent is the country of Egypt found?
9. What is a brontosaurus?
10. Scooby Doo and his friends travel around in which vehicle?
The Mystery Machine.
11. What is the name of Winnie the Pooh’s donkey friend?
12. How many grams are there in a kilogram?
13. By what name are the young of frogs and toads known?
14. By what title were the leaders of ancient Egypt known?
15. Which famous nurse was known as “The Lady Of The Lamp” during the Crimean War?
16. What’s the name of the town where The Flintstones live?
17. What’s the colored part of the human eye called?
18. How many holes are there on a golf course?
19. Which country is home to the kangaroo?
20. The giant panda’s diet is almost entirely made up of which plant?
21. In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, what is Charlie’s surname?
22. Which planet is closest to our sun?
23. Which famous ocean liner sank on her first voyage in 1912?
24. What is the name of Shrek’s wife?
25. How many lungs do humans normally have?
26. What is a group of lions called?
27. Is the planet Jupiter larger or smaller than the Earth?
28. Which is the fastest land animal?
29. What color are emeralds?
30. Which animal is the tallest in the world?
31. If you suffer from arachnophobia, which animal are you scared of?
More Trivia Questions
If you enjoyed these trivia questions for kids, or perhaps even found them a little too easy, then be sure to check out the rest of our pages of trivia questions and answers too, including these:
- Animal Trivia Questions
- Bar Trivia Questions
- Bible Trivia Questions
- Cartoon Trivia Questions
- Christmas Trivia Questions For Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions
- Geography Trivia Questions
- History Trivia Questions
- Movie Trivia Questions
- Music Trivia Questions
- Sports Trivia Questions
- T.V. Trivia Questions
- Video Game Trivia Questions
More Fun For Kids
Also, why not check out some of our other pages of kids fun, such as these: