These trivia questions for kids are sure to keep even the brightest young minds entertained and challenged. After all, why should adults get all the quizzing fun? Here we have a range of questions varying in difficulty from the easy to the not-so-easy. So test yourself now and see how many of these kids trivia questions you can answer.
Fun Trivia Questions For Kids
How many of our fun free trivia questions for kids will you get right? Good luck!
1. Great Whites and Hammerheads are what type of animals?
2. How many legs does a spider have?
3. What is a brontosaurus?
4. By what name are the young of frogs and toads known?
5. Which country is home to the kangaroo?
6. The giant panda’s diet is almost entirely made up of which plant?
7. What is a group of lions called?
8. Which is the fastest land animal?
9. Which animal is the tallest in the world?
10. If you suffer from arachnophobia, which animal are you scared of?
1. What is the name of the pirate in Peter Pan?
2. He’s “smarter than the average bear”, but what’s the name of the most famous resident of Jellystone Park?
3. According to the Dr. Seuss book, who stole Christmas?
4. Scooby Doo and his friends travel around in which vehicle?
The Mystery Machine.
5. What is the name of Winnie the Pooh’s donkey friend?
6. What’s the name of the town where The Flintstones live?
7. In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, what is Charlie’s surname?
8. What is the name of Shrek’s wife?
9. Which cartoon animal has a younger brother called George and a cousin called Chloe?
10. What is the name of the doctor who can talk to the animals and who has a parrot called Polynesia?
1. According to legend, who led a gang of merry outlaws in Sherwood Forest in Nottingham, England?
2. In which continent is the country of Egypt found?
3. How many rings make up the symbol of the Olympic Games?
4. How many grams are there in a kilogram?
5. By what title were the leaders of ancient Egypt known?
6. Which famous nurse was known as “The Lady Of The Lamp” during the Crimean War?
7. How many holes are there on a golf course?
8. Which famous ocean liner sank on her first voyage in 1912?
9. What is the name of the house where the President of America lives?
The White House.
10. What was the name of the ship upon which the Pilgrims came to America from England?
1. What’s the colored part of the human eye called?
2. Which planet is closest to our sun?
3. How many lungs do humans normally have?
4. Is the planet Jupiter larger or smaller than the Earth?
5. What color are emeralds?
6. What is the name of the sugar-rich liquid that bees collect from plants and use to make honey?
7. At what temperature does water boil?
100 degrees Celsius (212 degrees Fahrenheit).
8. What travels faster through the air: sound or light?
9. In which part of the human body is the smallest bone found?
10. Which trees grow from acorns?
More Trivia Questions
If you enjoyed these trivia questions for kids, or perhaps even found them a little too easy, then be sure to check out the rest of our pages of trivia questions and answers too, including these:
- Animal Trivia Questions
- Bar Trivia Questions
- Bible Trivia Questions
- Cartoon Trivia Questions
- Christmas Trivia Questions For Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions
- Geography Trivia Questions
- History Trivia Questions
- Movie Trivia Questions
- Music Trivia Questions
- Sports Trivia Questions
- T.V. Trivia Questions
- Video Game Trivia Questions
More Fun For Kids
Also, why not check out some of our other pages of kids fun, such as these: