Welcome to another collection of hilariously funny jokes for kids. You may have already seen our funny puns for kids and our stupid jokes for kids – if not, be sure to check them out too – but we know you can never have too much laughter and so here’s even more examples of really good jokes for kids. And of course, they’re also great for adults who are still in touch with their inner kid too. So whatever your age, enjoy these funny jokes for kids (and big kids!).
Best Kids Jokes
Try not to laugh too hard at these hilariously funny jokes for kids!
1. What did one toilet say to the other?
You look a bit flushed.
2. Why was the broom late?
Because it over-swept.
3. What do you call an exploding monkey?
4. Where do wasps go when they’re not feeling very well?
5. What wobbles as it flies through the sky?
6. How do you cut a wave in half?
Use a sea-saw.
7. What’s invisible and smells like bananas?
A monkey fart.
8. What do cats eat for breakfast?
9. What goes tick, tick, woof, woof?
A watch dog.
10. What do elves learn in school?
11. Knock, knock
12. What does a skeleton use to call his friends?
13. What’s the difference between a TV and a newspaper?
Have you ever tried swatting a fly with a TV?
14. What do you call a group of friends making a sweater?
15. Why are teddy bears never hungry?
Because they’re always stuffed.
16. How does a train eat?
It goes chew-chew.
17. What did the hot dog say when he crossed the finish line?
Yay! I’m a weiner!
18. Where do pencils go on vacation?
19. What did one wall say to the other wall?
I’ll meet you at the corner.
20. Why do vampires brush their teeth?
Because they don’t want bat breath.
21. Why wouldn’t the shrimp share his treasure?
Because he was a little shellfish.
22. Why did the jelly bean go to school?
Because he wanted to be a smartie.
23. Why do doctors use red pens?
In case they need to draw blood.
24. Where are cars most likely to get flat tires?
At forks in the road.
25. What noise do porcupines make when they kiss?
26. A baby snake asks his Mom one day, “Mom, are we poisonous?”
His Mom says, “Yes we are, why are you asking?”
The baby snake says, “Because I just bit my tongue.”
27. Why do ghosts make bad liars?
Because you can see right through them.
28. Why does a calendar always seem popular?
Because it has lots of dates.
29. Why do sharks swim in salt water?
Because pepper water makes them sneeze.
30. Who’s in charge of the pencil box?
31. What building has the most stories?
32. How do you organize a space party?
You planet early.
33. Where do kings keep their armies?
In their sleevies.
34. What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school?
35. Why did the picture go to jail?
Because it was framed.
36. How to bees get to school?
By school buzz.
37. Why did Cinderella get kicked off of the baseball team?
Because she ran away from the ball.
38. What kind of car does Mickey Mouse’s wife drive?
A Minnie van.
39. What kind of boat goes around a castle?
A moat-or boat.
40. Which hand is best to write with?
Neither – it’s best to write with a pen.
41. Why don’t matches play baseball?
Because one strike and they’re out.
42. What did the traffic light say to the car?
Don’t look, I’m changing.
43. Why shouldn’t you tell a joke when you’re standing on ice?
Because it might crack up.
44. Where do books sleep?
Under their covers.
45. Why did the sun go to school?
He wanted to be brighter.
46. Why are elephants so wrinkled?
Because they take too long to iron.
47. What did the hairdresser say to the bee?
Would you like a buzz cut?
48. What do you call a monkey when you take its bananas?
49. What do you call a story about a broken pencil?
50. What’s a knight’s favorite fish?
A sword fish.