Television is one of the most popular forms of entertainment, reaching about 90% of American adults each week. But are you a telly addict? Find out by taking on these fun free T.V. trivia questions and answers!
T.V. Trivia Questions And Answers
1. Shemar Moore played which character in “Criminal Minds” from 2005 to 2016?
2. The “Upside Down” is an alternate dimension existing in parallel to the human world in which TV series?
3. Who starred as John Walton Sr. in “The Waltons”?
4. In the TV show “Bones”, Angela Montenegro’s father is played by a guitarist from which group?
ZZ Top (Billy Gibbons).
5. Mariska Hargitay who plays Olivia Benson on the drama series “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” is the daughter of which famous actress?
6. In “The Big Bang Theory”, what is the name of the song that was sung to Sheldon by his mother to comfort him when he was ill as a young boy?
7. Eric Cartman is a main character in which animated television series?
8. Heisenberg is an alias used by the lead character of which crime drama television series which first aired in January 2008?
Walter White in Breaking Bad.
9. What were the names of the two main characters portrayed by David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in “The X-Files”?
Fox Mulder and Dana Scully.
10. In “The Simpsons”, what musical instrument does Lisa Simpson play?
The baritone saxaphone.
11. What was the name of the starship in the original series of “Star Trek”?
12. In “Friends”, what is the middle name of Chandler Bing?
13. “Mork and Mindy” was a spin-off from which US comedy TV show?
14. Which American sitcom featured Will Smith as a teenager from West Philadelphia who is sent to live with his wealthy aunt and uncle in their Los Angeles mansion?
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
15. Kelsey Grammer who played Dr. Frasier Crane in “Cheers” and “Frasier” provided the voice of which character from “The Simpsons”?
16. In “The Dukes of Hazzard”, what was the name of Bo and Luke Duke’s female cousin who was played by Catherine Bach?
17. Which TV comedy series is set in the fictional Indiana city of Pawnee?
Parks and Recreation.
18. Which actor starred as Michael Scott in the American version of the sitcom “The Office”?
19. “Knots Landing” was a spin-off show from which soap opera?
20. In “Dynasty”, the role of Alexis Colby was originally played by which British actress?
21. In which TV show did Lee Majors play a stuntman and bounty hunter called Colt Seavers?
The Fall Guy.
22. Which 2019 miniseries tells the true story of a 1986 nuclear disaster in eastern Europe?
23. What is the name of the “Criminal Minds” spin-off show that follows the adventures of the International Response Team (IRT) as they investigate cases involving American citizens on foreign soil?
Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders.
24. In “Game of Thrones”, how many Kingdoms of Westeros are there?
25. The medical drama “Grey’s Anatomy” is set in which fictional hospital?
Seattle Grace Hospital.
26. How is Nick Brody killed in “Homeland”?
He is hung by the Iranian military.
27. In “The Sopranos”, what is the nickname of Tony’s uncle, Carrado?
28. Crime drama “The Wire” was set in which city?
29. The action comedy show “Cobra Kai” was based on which 1980s and 1990s movie series?
The Karate Kid.
30. Which band sang the theme song for “The Big Bang Theory”?
31. In “Will and Grace”, what are the professions of the titular characters?
Will is a lawyer and Grace is an interior designer.
32. Counter terrorist agent Jack Bauer is the lead character in which TV show?
33. In “Dexter”, forensic technician Dexter Morgan has a secret life as what?
A vigilante serial killer.
34. At the start of “Downton Abbey”, Matthew Crawley becomes heir-presumptive to the Grantham estate after the original heir dies in which real-life disaster?
The sinking of the Titanic.
35. In the “Wonder Woman” TV series starring Lynda Carter, what piece of equipment did Wonder Woman have that could deflect bullets?
The Bracelets of Submission.
36. In what century is the animated series “Futurama” set?
The 31st century.
37. In “Private Eyes”, what was Matt Shade’s occupation before he became a private investigator?
He was a professional hockey player.
38. What phobia does Phil Dunphy suffer from in “Modern Family”?
A fear of clowns (coulrophobia).
39. What are the names of Higgins’ two Doberman Pinscher dogs in “Magnum, P.I.”?
Apollo and Zeus.
40. The primary setting of which animated TV series is the fictional city of Quahog, Rhode Island?
More Fun Trivia Questions
If you enjoyed these fun T.V. trivia questions, check out the rest of LaffGaff for lots more free trivia questions and answers, such as these:
- 80s Trivia Questions.
- 90s Trivia Questions.
- Bar Trivia Questions.
- Cartoon Trivia Questions.
- Christmas Movie Trivia Questions.
- Christmas Trivia Questions.
- Disney Trivia Questions.
- Funny Trivia Questions.
- General Knowledge Trivia Questions.
- Halloween Trivia Questions.
- Harry Potter Trivia Questions.
- Literature Trivia Questions.
- Movie Trivia Questions.
- Pop Culture Trivia Questions.
- Sports Trivia Questions.
- Star Wars Trivia Questions.
- Thanksgiving Trivia Questions.
- The Office Trivia Questions.
- Trivia Questions For Kids.