Check out your Halloween knowledge with these easy Halloween riddles for kids. Give them a try and see how well you do. Happy Halloween!
15 Halloween Riddles For Kids With Answers
1. I wander around although I am dead, I like to eat the brains in your head. What am I?
2. You may find me scary and daunting, if your house is the one I am haunting. What am I?
3. In the Halloween dark when gone is the sun, I’ll light your way when carved as a lantern. What am I?
4. I’ll turn you into a quivering wreck, when I sink my fangs deep into your neck. What am I?
5. An evil spirit who you’ll rightly dread, the graveyard’s my home where I feast on the dead. What am I?
6. A broomstick I ride as I travel so fast, a black hat I wear as my spells I do cast. What am I?
7. A symbol of death, that no body owns, no heart have I, nor flesh on my bones. What am I?
8. Often buried with fabulous wealth, an undead creature am I, all wrapped up in myself. What am I?
9. When the moon is full, from man to beast I transform. My claws are sharp, while my hair keeps me warm. What am I?
10. My owner sits upon me as she flies, and casts her spells as she cackles and cries. What am I?
A witch’s broomstick.
11. My web I weave to trap my prey, will it be you that I catch one day? What am I?
12. Often used by witches to cast their spell, a slimy creature am I, and ugly as well. What am I?
13. No ghost or undead will you find in me. In a haunted house I’m the safest place to be. Where am I?
The living room.
14. A tasty treat that all kids love to try, a ghost’s favorite dessert am I. What am I?
15. A sign of bad luck with eyes of green and a tail to flick, I ride alongside my owner as she flies on her broomstick. What am I?
A black cat.
More Fun Riddles
If you liked these Halloween riddles for kids, check out our other riddles and brainteasers too, including these:
- Christmas Riddles.
- Christmas Riddles For Kids.
- Easy Riddles For Kids.
- Math Riddles.
- Really Hard Riddles.
- Really Tricky Riddles For Adults.
- Thanksgiving Riddles For Kids.
- What Am I Riddles.
More Halloween Fun
Be sure to also check out the rest of our Halloween pages for lots more fun and laughter, including these: