Here’s a fantastic selection of snappy crocodile and alligator jokes and puns for you to enjoy. There are definitely no crocks here!
Alligators and crocodiles are often confused with each other because at first glance they look very similar but there are actually big differences between the two.
Not that that matters here, of course, because we’ve got you covered with this huge collection of both alligator jokes and crocodile jokes.
First up is our selection of hilarious alligator jokes and puns. See you later!
1. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
2. What’s the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?
One you’ll see in a while and the other you’ll see later.
3. What type of flooring do alligators have in their homes?
4. Who gives alligators presents at Christmas?
5. What do you call an alligator with GPS?
6. What do you call an alligator that sneaks up and bites you from behind?
7. What do you get if you cross a alligator with a flower?
I don’t know, but I’m not going to smell it.
8. Why should you never play poker with an alligator?
You will lose every hand.
9. A man walks into a bar with an alligator.
He asks the bartender, “Do you serve lawyers here?”
The bartender replies, “Yes, of course.”
The man says, “Great, I’ll have a beer for myself and a lawyer for my alligator.”
10. What do you call an alligator who’s your friend?
11. What do alligators drink before a race?
12. What do you call a thieving alligator?
13. Why are alligators long and green?
Because if they were small and red, they would be tomatoes.
14. Did you know alligators can grow up to 15 feet?
But most only have 4.
15. What’s an alligator’s favorite dip?
16. How many arms has an alligator got?
It depends how far he has got with eating his dinner.
17. Alligators can live up to 100 years.
Which is why there’s an increased chance that they will see you later.
18. What do you call an alligator who wears Crocs?
19. What do you call an alligator who works in a food shop?
20. What do you call an alligator who works on a farm?
Now you’ve made your way through our alligator jokes (does that make you a navigator?), here’s our favorite crocodile jokes. See you in a while!
1. What do you call a crocodile who likes bowling?
2. Why was the crocodile invited to glamorous parties?
Because she was a snappy dresser.
3. I’ll have a crocodile sandwich please, and make it snappy!
4. What time is it when you see a crocodile?
Time to run.
5. Paddy and Mick see an expensive pair of crocodile shoes in a Dublin City shop one day, while out shopping.
Paddy says, “Look at the price of those shoes. I think we should get ourselves into that line of business.”
So they fly out to Africa, set up beside a notorious crocodile infested lake and go to work catching crocodiles.
After a long, hard day’s work they have left a long line of dead crocodiles all along the lake shore.
They’ve worked hard but are getting more frustrated and angry as the day comes to an end.
Mick finally gives in, saying, “This isn’t working, we’ve killed 26 crocodiles today and not one of them are any use to us!”
“I know, I know,” replied Paddy. ” I don’t know what’s going on. I tell you what, we’ll catch one more more croc and if it’s not wearing any shoes either, we’ll just go home.”
6. What do you get when you cross a crocodile with a chicken?
7. Why can’t crocodiles ever admit that they’re wrong?
Because they live in da Nile.
8. A French photographer and his friend from Czechoslovakia were visiting Australia.
Unfortunately, one day they got too close to a nesting site and were attacked and eaten by a pair of crocodiles.
The female ate the Frenchman.
The Czech was in the male.
9. What do you call a person who loves crocodiles?
10. What do you get when a group of crocodiles get together and decide to start singing parody songs?
A pun croc band.