Do you like cryptic quizzes and riddles? If so, you’ll love this brain-teasing cryptic capital city quiz!
The answer to each cryptic clue is a country’s capital city. How many can you get?
24 Cryptic Capital City Quiz Questions
1. Rooster appears after sudden loud noise.
2. Ringing instrument is rapid.
Belfast (Northern Ireland).
3. Before noon, gaze at water barrier.
4. E.L.O. singer Jeff goes after polar animal.
5. Male more sick.
6. Trick-taking card game before human settlement.
7. D.I.S.C.O. singers without end.
8. Insane to remove.
9. Set on fire.
10. Did Dionne Warwick ask if you know the way here?
San Jose (Costa Rica).
11. Sprouts first name.
12. Supply residence.
13. Korean pop star with fish eggs.
14. Slang Australia not high.
15. Jeered an annoying person.
16. Homer Simpson exclamation followed by laugh.
17. Father goes after container for carrying things.
18. Reserve a period of relaxation.
19. Badly behaved child is before molten rock.
21. Armed conflict cutting tool.
22. Spiritual part of human being.
Seoul (South Korea).
23. The way to coastal water?
24. Rank after ringing instrument.
More Brainteasers And Riddles
If you enjoyed this cryptic capital city quiz, be sure to check out the rest of our brainteasers and riddles, such as these: