These free pop culture trivia questions and answers will reveal just how in touch with modern trends and fashion you are. Are you cool and with it, or just an out of date fuddy duddy? Find out now!
20 Pop Culture Trivia Questions
See how up-to-date you are with our fun pop culture trivia questions. Good luck!
1. Which cult TV show from the 1990’s, featuring David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, was resurrected in 2016?
2. Which actor made his debut as James Bond in the film Casino Royale in 2006 and announced in 2019 that he would be stepping down from the role after “No Time To Die”?
3. Which married celebrity couple separated in September, 2016 after an incident on a plane?
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
4. Which hugely popular American TV comedy follows the lives of Jay Pritchett and his family?
5. In which city where the 2016 summer Olympics held?
6. Howard Wolowitz is a character from which popular U.S. TV show?
The Big Bang Theory.
7. Who is the oldest of the Kardashian sisters?
8. In January 2020, which singer announced via Instagram that they had been diagnosed with Lyme Disease?
9. What is the full title of the 9th Star Wars film in the Skywalker Saga, released in December, 2019?
Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker.
10. Which leading fashion designer was found dead in his London home in February, 2010?
11. Who won the 2019 Grammy for Album of the Year with the album “Golden Hour”?
12. Which song topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart for a record 19 consecutive weeks in 2019?
“Old Town Road” by Lil Nas X, featuring Billy Ray Cyrus.
13. In the Ice Age movies, what is the name of the woolly mammoth?
Manny (short for Manfred).
14. Which member of the boy band One Direction left the band in March, 2015?
15. Who won the 2019 Best Actor Oscar?
Rami Malek for his role in “Bohemian Rhapsody”.
16. Which actor played the role of Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies?
17. Kim Sears married which leading British sports star in April, 2015?
18. In which medical TV drama was the unconventional lead character played by Hugh Laurie?
19. In May 2019, a sculpture by Jeff Koons sold for a record $91 million at Christies in New York City. What animal does the sculpture depict?
20. Who won the “New Artist of the Year” award at the 2019 American Music Awards (AMAs)?
Pop Culture Trivia Quiz
If you enjoyed these pop culture trivia questions and answers, then check out the rest of our free trivia questions and answers too, including these: