Easter is the main festival of the Christian Church, and is now also a great fun time for kids what with the Easter Bunny, Easter eggs and candy! Find out how well you know this holiday with these fun free Easter trivia questions and answers.
Fun Easter Trivia Questions
1. What does the Easter Bunny bring?
2. What determines when Easter is each year?
Easter is celebrated on the first Sunday after the Paschal full moon, which is the first full moon on or after 21 March.
3. According to a 2017 online survey of more than 28,000 Americans, 59% of people eat which part of a chocolate Easter bunny first?
4. What is the Sunday before Easter called?
5. What happened to Jesus on Easter Sunday?
He was resurrected from the dead.
6. Easter Island belongs to which South American country?
7. The tradition of the Easter bunny began in which European country?
8. What do Easter eggs represent?
The empty tomb of Jesus, from which he was resurrected.
9. What is the latest date Easter can be?
10. What is the Saturday before Easter Sunday called by Christians?
11. Which animal brings Easter eggs in Switzerland?
The Easter Cuckoo.
12. What was the Easter Bunny’s original name?
Oschter Haws or Osterhase.
13. How many times did Easter Sunday fall on April Fool’s Day in the 20th century – 3, 4, 5 or 6 times?
Four times: 1923, 1934, 1945, and 1956.
14. In which country do children dress up as witches and wizards for Easter?
15. What religious observation starts on Ash Wednesday and ends before Easter?
16. In what year was the first Presidential Easter egg roll held at the White House?
17. Under which President did the White House Easter egg roll officially begin?
Rutherford B. Hayes.
18. How many days after Easter is Pentecost?
19. What are the statues on Easter Island called by the islanders?
20. What chapter is the only one in the King James Bible to mention the word Easter?
21. Which country traditionally reads crime stories at Easter?
22. What is the name of the dog in the 2014 movie The Dog Who Saved Easter?
Easter Trivia Quiz
If you enjoyed our fun Easter trivia questions with answers, why not try out some of the other great free trivia quizzes here at LaffGaff, such as these:
- Bible Trivia Questions.
- Christmas Movie Trivia Questions.
- Christmas Trivia Questions.
- Christmas Trivia Questions For Kids.
- Fourth Of July Trivia Questions.
- Halloween Trivia Questions.
- Thanksgiving Trivia Questions.